Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. nolaboy

nolaboy Member

Can you try it without the fluer de lis and the hat or make the color of the hat the color scheme, not feeling the purple. Other than that, we have us a keeper.

Thanks again.

Advertisement
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Yup - Give this a shot and see if it works better for you.

Click it ↓
    [​IMG]
    nolaboy likes this.
  3. holgalee

holgalee Well-Known Member

Eyebeam, your skills are really great! DO you think it's possible to remove the strings and guitar from this? Or remove the sofa from all the stuff around, making it a separate image? Hope I'm not asking for too much!

[​IMG]
  4. eyebeam

Removing the strings and guitar would require quite a bit of tricky work, but could be done. Removing the sofa is easier (It appears at first glance anyway). Which would you prefer and if the latter, what do you want me to do with the sofa? <- Do not insert wise crack here! :p:D;)
  5. holgalee

Ok...then I opt for the sofa. Can you put a clear background around it and make it a png file? Many thanks!
  6. DCBlueStar

DCBlueStar Well-Known Member

holgalee likes this.
  7. holgalee

Thanks, DCBlueStar! Can you put the sofa back if it's not too much of a trouble? :p
  8. DCBlueStar

Sure... er, wasn't trying to step on eyebeam's toes. Just wanted to see how my 2nd rate crap program would work in comparison to whatever eyebeam is using.

http://i54.tinypic.com/nfnrwl.jpg
    eyebeam likes this.
  9. holgalee

Perfect! Now I hope you won't kill me, but I just saved the wallpaper and realized it's not at 960x800, so it looks a little less sharp now. If you click on my original photo, it leads to the fullsized image. :p

Doubt if eyebeam will mind, as you're taking some pressure off him. Unless he's already started work on it. LOL. I have photoshop--education version--but my skills are not that great. *sigh*
  10. SpoiledUp

SpoiledUp Member

Eyebeam, nice work man. Think you could hook a newbie up?

Attached is the pic....can you clean it up and make it pop? Bright red, black and white for Droid2.

[​IMG]

http://i54.tinypic.com/116jjpc.jpg
  11. DCBlueStar

Sorry mate! Mine opens to 800x500... :eek:
  12. eyebeam

Mostly GIMP and SumoPaint. What are you working with?

Not stepping on anyone's toes. Thanks for helping out. :)

Looks pretty darn good.
  13. eyebeam

Here's the deal. I took a quick look at blowing that up to 800xWhatever (Would crop the width later) and yeah, it's blurry and pixelated. Not much I can do about that. That's just the way it is when you start out with a smaller and/or low-res pic. I looked for a larger version, but no go. Sorry, I could maybe do the editing a little better, but the pixelation would remain.
  14. eyebeam

Shouldn't be too hard. Give me a bit here, and check back in.

And, welcome to AF!
  15. Klutch

Klutch Member

Thanks for doing this, it's awesome!!! Do you think you could do something that is just a plain, dark color, with a pattern. i have one now that looks like wood flooring, but would like something a little different.
    eyebeam likes this.
  16. eyebeam

First off, thanks for the compliment on my "work". Nice to hear. :)

Ok, did you take a look at the one's I've done previously? I think there's a few in there that you may be interested in. The albums are linked in the first post in this thread and also my AF profile.

Off the top of my head, I remember a couple I made for The Toasted One.

Click em for links &#8595;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If these or others aren't working for you, could you be a little more spcific about what kind of pattern you may like?
  17. eyebeam

Alright Spoiled, let me know if this is more or less what you had in mind...

To save it at 960x854, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy (some seem to have issues with this...), download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic &#8595;
    Edit: Pic removed for revision. See -
    http://androidforums.com/android-themes/92348-also-willing-make-wallpapers-43.html#post2403060

SpoiledUp likes this.
  18. eyebeam

I almost forgot - I got a request from the Eyebette. She loved the pink owl one, but likes cats a lot more than owls. I actually think this one came out nicer.

So here's that version of it in case anyone else wants it.

To save it at 960x800, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy (some seem to have issues with this...), download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic &#8595;
    [​IMG]
    chelle2513 likes this.
  19. Klutch

Klutch Member

What about a black and white Chicago skyline, is that possible?
  20. eyebeam

Sure, I'd think so. Give me a bit to see what I can find that's usable. Check back in an hour or so.
  21. DCBlueStar

Photofiltre Studio, $30-$40.
    Poor (wo)man's PhotoShop.
  22. DCBlueStar

This thread is exactly why I came to these forums... well, to be on the giving end, not the receiving end.

I love doing graphic design.
  23. SpoiledUp

SpoiledUp Member

Wow, looks awesome man!! Can you fix the N in pain. I forgot to mention that previously. If not, no big deal. Still looks great!
  24. eyebeam

Huh, I'm not familiar with that one. How does it compare feature wise to say, GIMP or Paint.net?

Good to hear. I figure the more talent and diversity of styles around here the better. I see you started your own thread and that's cool. I'll be keeping an eye on it to see what you're doing. Good luck!
  25. eyebeam

I'll see what I can do. Check back in a bit.

Edit: Ok, see if this is more like it...

Click it &#8595;
    [​IMG]
    SpoiledUp likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.