• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
if youre interested, i saw that you were located in richfield mn....below are the locations of caches near you....seem to be alot lol....

Great! Glad you think it's cool. I was pretty happy with them after the revisions (one of which was the vertical symbols).

As for me caching... Do you really think I have any spare time left over with you rubes constantly bugging me about wallpapers?!? :D Seriously, I might well look into it. Looks fun.

Upvote 0
....btw is one per user the limit??

Not necessarily, but It may sit in the "Gathering ideas" and/or "I'll get to it when I'm good and f-ing ready" stage for a little bit. If it sounds like a fun one for me, then maybe sooner! :D Or maybe someone else will give it a go. Let's hear what else you've got...

Upvote 0
Hey EyeBeam i was wondering if you could make a VW themed wallpaper. It doesnt have to to crazy or any thing like that. I dont really like the color blue, I would love something in the color green With perhaps my screen name in it.

Just something with the logo would be awesome. Thanks In advanced

By the way i have a droid eris, If it makes a difference which i dont think it does.

@ CrazyKnight - This is what I've come up with for you. Hope you enjoy it. BTW - the phone DOES make a difference.

Revised: A little less smoke on the borders, more readable name, cleaner looking tach.

VW_wallpaper3_eyebeam.jpg

Revised CrazyKnight VW Wallpaper

Upvote 0
Alright folks, now that I'm temporarily caught up, I'm gonna have to slow down for a few days. Not stopping - feel free to make a request. I just may not get to it as fast as I have been. I've got my crazy as hell, 82 year old grandmother coming into town to stay with us. Love her and all, but what a pita! Believe me - if I don't get some serious cleaning done, I definitely will be hearing all about it. Hourly.

Upvote 0
I would like something like a gunmetal/charcoal grey or white background with like the little droid character in a pacman style eating apple logos...kinda like a mini pacman game.. I have a droid incredible if it makes any differance in sizing. Thanks, and keep up the great work

Alright. Let's get back into the groove with this one. Good basic info on what you'd like (and yes folks, phone does make a difference). Pacman style, eh? I'll see what I can do. I'm on it - check back.

Upvote 0
@ Jeffs23 - Ok, here's what I've come up with for you. Not quite eating apples as requested, but I liked the look. I guess we'll see if you agree.

BTW - All props go out to Vladstudio for the background. It was exactly the look I was hoping to use for this.

Thumb
Andoid_Pacman2_eyebeam.jpg

Large - Enlarge or use the download button to save.
PacDroid Wallpaper

edit: slightly improved.

Upvote 0
I like that too, but could you maybe use that background and then make like the droid head a smaller pacman and make a row of the apple ghosts so its like he is crossing the middle of the screen eating them? kinda like this:

C .........

Aw, I liked it. Ok I'm working on it. Shouldn't be long.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones