1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

You're welcome and NP. Glad you like it.

Ok, here's what I think should happen if you set that wallpaper to scroll. The phone will want to make it wider than it is tall. So it should crop off quite a bit of vertical height, and make it as wide as possible. Something like this - With just the center being what's shown on your center screen.

Click ↓
    [​IMG]

This really wont look very good, as you can see, because it's blown up - a lot.

So, what I'm saying is that for scrolling wallpapers, it's best to start with a large sharp one in the above example's aspect ratio.

That shouldn't be too hard. Give me a bit and check back.

Edit: Pic removed because I didn't read what you wanted closely. I'll re-do it.

Re-Edit: Alright, I think I've got it this time. Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

Same deal to save.

Re, Re-Edit: Seems I had it more right the first time. :eek: Anyway, here's both-

Click 'em ↓
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Ascend_45204

Ascend_45204 Well-Known Member

3. eyebeam

4. chelle2513

chelle2513 Member

Thanks so much! I love them all! Both Bunnies look great! I love the one with the pink kiss!

And I can't wait to use the summer wallpaper, I have a bunch of bright docks to match, gotta wait til the weather warms up a bit since it's only 25 degrees here today :( You're amazing thanks again!
  5. eyebeam

And... 1 more for Chelle by request. Let me know if I got the colors right.

Click it ↓
    [​IMG]

And feel lucky you only got cold. I got about 4-5 inches of snow yesterday! :(:mad:
    chelle2513 likes this.
  6. LaDrOIdBoy

LaDrOIdBoy Well-Known Member

Hi eyebeam, yet ANOTHER wallpapaer request from one of your biggest fans :D ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!! (just thought id let you know :p)

can you put the original android from the logo on a black background with glowing red eyes and real-life (not cartoon or animated) fire coming up from the bottom? that would be cooler than my freezer at home :cool:

thanks again

by the way, it was app club today and all the tablets had your wallpaper on and so it was 'noticed' and i also said where i had got them from just to advertise you that little bit more ;) then i showed them the *steve jobs* pixelated man with the unknown tablet in his hands, and i wont write what they said ;):eek: i thihk ive made this post long enough lol keep up the good work!!
  7. eyebeam

Back again, eh? I should have known! :D;)

Sure, I think I can do that. Maybe anyway - fire effects have given me some troubles, but I'll see what I can do. Hopefully I'll have it done today/tonight.

And happy birthday!
    LaDrOIdBoy likes this.
  8. eyebeam

OK LaDrOIdBoy, Let's see what you think of this.

Same deal to save as before.
    Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    LaDrOIdBoy likes this.
  9. stenitschke

stenitschke Member

thank you so much for everything, you are amazing at this
    eyebeam likes this.
  10. eyebeam

Alrighty 1eye, here are the ones you requested. Hope you like 'em.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    davidr2340 and 1eyebrother like this.
  11. skinnhc

skinnhc Well-Known Member

eyebeam, could you possibly add a black lighting bolt or thunderbolt to the chest of this little android? Thanks so much

[​IMG]
  12. eyebeam

Sure, that's no prob. I also sized it properly for your Droid. Here it is -

To save it at 960x854, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    skinnhc likes this.
  13. skinnhc

Amazing. Thank you so much. If you ever need beer money let us know. I'll be more than happy to donate. Cheers.
    eyebeam likes this.
  14. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Ascend_45204 and eyebeam like this.
  15. eyebeam

Hey now, don't go implying that I slacked off! :mad::p;) I did ask if he wanted me to recreate it and I never heard back.

Ha ha, just joshing. Thanks for doing it - Looks great. You should PM him the link to that post so he knows it's done.
    Ascend_45204 and thetomlin2 like this.
  16. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I'm not implying crap :) ... if anyone is slacking it me, I havent posted in months, but the snow storm Wednesday is keeping me inside. I did send him a PM
    Ascend_45204 likes this.
  17. eyebeam

Alright skinnhc, I got a little free time to work on this one and here's the result. No, it's not perfect, but considering I remade it from scratch, I'm pretty damn happy with the way it turned out. Hope you like it too - let me know.

Here it is in 2 sizes because I figure this one will be pretty popular. 960x854 for you Moto Droid guys and gals, 960x800 for pretty much everyone else.

To save it them at full size, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email them to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pics ↓

960x854
    [​IMG]

960x800
    [​IMG]
    rtb35, Bradden and skinnhc like this.
  18. skinnhc

A GENTLEMAN AND A SCHOLAR!! AMAZING! You sure pulled it off!!!
    Thanks a million!!

eyebeam likes this.
  19. eyebeam

Your welcome, and thanks for letting me know you like it.

To steal a line from Hans in Die Hard, "I am an exceptional thief." :D
  20. chelle2513

chelle2513 Member

Just wanted to say thanks again for the wallpapers, btw the color was perfect:) Sorry I didn't get a chance to properly thank you before, I had to work all weekend. I'll be back with more "girly" requests soon lol
    eyebeam likes this.
  21. eyebeam

No prob, Chelle. Thanks for letting me know that I got the colors right.

And come back anytime - Maybe you can even lure Kaessa back in here to whip one up for you.
  22. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Of everything you have done, this is by far the most impressive. What looks simple is usually the most difficult. Bravo.
  23. FdxRider

FdxRider Well-Known Member

Eyebeam or anybody that feels like filling this request. Would like to see if you can change the color green in this wallpaper to the green that Andy usually is.And also this is for a hero

Thx FDX[​IMG]

Attached Files:

24. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Like this?

[​IMG]
    FdxRider and eyebeam like this.
  25. eyebeam

I'm not sure weather to take that as a compliment on that wallpaper, or as a diss of "everything" else I've done! :p;)JK. Seriously, I did spend quite a bit of time trying to get that one "right", so it's extra nice that some people are liking it.

Thanks for the compliment, and for picking up FX's request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.