Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2013-05-20 15:07:17
  1. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Awfully nice of you to take the time to say. This post made my day (which wasn't hard as I've got to go do my taxes in a little while! :p;)). Thanks for putting a smile on my face. :)

Advertisement
    r126nyc likes this.
  2. r126nyc

r126nyc Active Member

Thanks for the gold logo
    eyebeam likes this.
  3. eyebeam

Sure, no prob. And thanks for taking the time to publicly thank me here, after you already had via PM. Mighty nice of ya! :)
  4. the kid

the kid Active Member

thats cool:D
    eyebeam likes this.
  5. cynbad

cynbad Active Member

I'll be watching this also for an Easter Droid fella!! Pink or chocolate or both?! I was also wondering if you might be able to do a Nashville predators jersey on andy? Son lives in nash and he'd think mom was really cool with this!! Haha!!
  6. eyebeam

Very soon on the Easter one. I've actually started some preliminary work on that one. I just have to figure out how I want it to look. Check back in a day or two.

As for the Preds one, sure I can help make you cool in your son's eyes. :p;) Can you give me some idea of what kind of background you'd like that on??
  7. cynbad

cynbad Active Member

Haha, made me chuckle!! Well, maybe a darker color that would match their logo? Not a fan of background waves so more of a solid type. But your work is great so surprise me!! As usual, no hurry and THX!!! Oh and we have the incredible.
  8. eyebeam

@ cynbad -

Alrighty, let's see if this makes Jr. see mom in a new, extra-cool light! :D Let me know how you like it.

To save it at 960x800, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
  9. cynbad

cynbad Active Member

WOW!!!!! this is awesome!!!! I'll bet he freaks!!! Super job!! Thank you so much, eyebeam!!! I'll let you know what Jr says!
    eyebeam likes this.
  10. cynbad

cynbad Active Member

Well I do believe you've made me cool!!!! Haha! He loves it!! He just got home from a playoff win actually! Thx for another great job!!
    eyebeam likes this.
  11. cynbad

cynbad Active Member

If its not too much trouble, could I have my predator with a solid background also? Any color is fine, thank you
  12. eyebeam

Nah, not too much trouble. See if this suits you better. Not quite a solid color, but hey, that how I do things! :eek: If a solid color is really REALLY what you want, just let me know and I'll whip it up.

Also, I apparently started out with the wrong size template. Thus, these are 960x854 instead of the DInc's ideal size of 960x800, but they still should work out fine for you (I hope!).

Same deal to save -
    Clicky ↓
    [​IMG]
  13. cynbad

cynbad Active Member

SWEET!!!!!!! Perfect!! Thx so much!!
    eyebeam likes this.
  14. eyebeam

OK gang, here's an Easter one for you all. Hope some of you enjoy it! If you have any other ideas of a background you'd like to see this guy on, let me hear it.

This is sized at 960x854, and should work well with most Android phones with little or no cropping necessary.

To save it at 960x854, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    irish98 and cynbad like this.
  15. cynbad

cynbad Active Member

Love him holding an egg!!! How about making him look like a chocolate egg or chocolate bunny?
  16. eyebeam

Okie-dokie... See how you like this. Oh, and glad you like it! Thanks for letting me know.

Click it ↓
    [​IMG]
  17. Mike411001

Mike411001 New Member

I'm looking for a few Mercedes Benz logos with a black and/or carbon fiber backgrounds. Hoping for one with the whole logo visible right below the HTC clock and weather widget on my EVO Shift 4g and possibly one for the lock screen, thanks in advance!
  18. eyebeam

Hey Mike, welcome to AF.

Sure, I think I can help you out here. I'm about to eat dinner and then watch a movie, so I should have them done either late tonight or tomorrow. Check back.
  19. Mike411001

Mike411001 New Member

thanks so much, I'm a long time lurker when I had my Samsung Moment, now that I have a actual good phone thought it was a great time to sign up!
  20. cynbad

cynbad Active Member

Love him w chocolate!!!!
    eyebeam likes this.
  21. Shawnsac2000

Shawnsac2000 Well-Known Member

Eyebeam, if you have time can you make me a wallpaper of this logo? Be creative, it is a rap group from Philly. I have a Hauwei Ascend, Thanks!

Attached Files:

22. eyebeam

OK, got it. I'll see what I can come up with. I should have something for you by tomorrow night.
  23. eyebeam

Alright then Mike ol' bean, let's see what these do for you. I'm pretty sure the logo on the wallpaper one should be low enough to be visible below your clock/weather widget. Let me know if it's not. Hope you like 'em!

To save them at 960x800 & 480x800, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email them to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment(s). If your phone wont save them full sized, or they looks fuzzy, download and save them with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version(s) to your phone.

Click the pics ↓

Wallpaper (can also be used as a lockscreen) 960x800
    [​IMG]

Lockscreen 480x800
    [​IMG]
  24. Shawnsac2000

Shawnsac2000 Well-Known Member

Thanks a million!
  25. eyebeam

OK Shawn, here ya go. I hope you like the way it turned out. Let me know what you think...

To save it in full 960x800 resolution, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    Shawnsac2000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.