1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Here's that one...

Click it ↓
    [​IMG]

And, here's this one. Enjoy.

Click it ↓
    [​IMG]
    twospirits and deanshep85 like this.
  2. deanshep85

deanshep85 Well-Known Member

close enough with the HTC one eyebeam cheers! :D

and thanks for the rezie on the nightmare Tororo :D love that pic
    eyebeam likes this.
  3. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member

Been a while since my last post here, so I figured I should drop in and say hi. :p
    Relatively easy request this time around. I was wondering if you could take the wallpaper at the bottom of this post, and replace the part I marked (red/slightly pink square) with a nature scene (no particular preference) and a window in front of it.
    Also I've been sticking to the Beautiful Widgets Super Clock a lot recently, and I'm trying to figure out a way to "integrate" it with the wallpaper, but I'm not coming up with any ideas. Would you by chance have any ideas?

Original wallpaper:
    http://tapatalk.com/mu/b8e5ca61-ab4b-393d.jpg

Wallpaper with marked area:
    [​IMG]
  4. deanshep85

I know your probably sick of the HTC screen by now....but is there anychance with this flipped image you could add a android guy in there...like peeking his head in the corner of the screen or something?
  5. eyebeam

Sure, that's no prob. I thought it might look good with my version of the AF logo android. If that's no good for you let me know.

Clicky ↓
    [​IMG]
    twospirits likes this.
  6. eyebeam

WB, Toasty. OK, I'm on it. I'm not sure how to integrate the clock here... About all I can come up with is to make an "indent" (not sure how to describe that better) on the wall a little larger than the clock. If you want me to do that, post a screen shot of the clock over this wallpaper template so I can position it correctly.

[​IMG]
  7. deanshep85

any chance he can be more in the middle....I use 3 screens with launcher pro, an use the centre screen as my 'main' homescreen..just wanna see lil andy a lil more than just the side of his head...oh can he be lil bigger too? do you have a version of him waving? I know its alot to ask for lol
  8. eyebeam

Nah, not too much trouble at all. See if this works better with your set-up.

Clicky ↓
    [​IMG]
  9. eyebeam

ToastPwnz likes this.
  10. ToastPwnz

I like it. Let me try the clock real quick. I'll edit this post with a screenshot in a second.
    If it doesn't fit/"flow", I'll add in a screenshot of the clock on the template as well.

It didn't quite fit, the clock ended up a little larger than the "indentation" (I can't think of a better word either xD).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    eyebeam likes this.
  11. TheHappyChemical

TheHappyChemical New Member

Any chance you could do this without the girl/black skyline on the bottom and Cincinnati written out? Also would you be able to make one of the entire Cincinnati skyline for the thunderbolt?
  12. eyebeam

the kid and ToastPwnz like this.
  13. eyebeam

So, you want just the stadium shot? No girl, skyline or Cincy word at all?

As for the second request, I'll see if I can find a nice Cincy skyline shot and size it for you.
  14. ToastPwnz

Fits perfectly, thanks.

[​IMG]

It's too bad there isn't a way to integrate a clock like that more naturally though. With an analog clock I could just stick it on the wall and be good, but I can't really do that with this kind of clock.
    Unless it's just me that thinks it looks unnatural, I over think things all the time, so that wouldn't surprise me. :p
    eyebeam likes this.
  15. eyebeam

No, it's not just you. The effect definitely looked better in the first one, but alas, that doesn't work with your set-up. If you have any other ideas, I'd be happy to give 'em a try...
  16. ToastPwnz

Sadly no I don't. Every idea I had would look unnatural as well.
    A TV wouldn't work, the widget doesn't fill that up, a picture frame/the back part of a poster wouldn't work either, since that would look unnatural as well.
    Nobody puts digital clocks on their wall (that I know of) so that knocks out that idea too. Ugh. :/
  17. eyebeam

Well, I just went ahead and did the first one how I think you wanted it. Let me know if I'm mistaken. Also to the best of my (very limited) knowledge, these are in the right resolution for the Thunderbolt. Let me know if the size is wrong and I'll see if I can dig into that a little deeper. Hope you like them!

To save them at the full 960x800 resolution, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email them to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment(s). If your phone wont save them full sized, or they looks fuzzy, download and save them with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version(s) to your phone.

Click the pics ↓
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: Oh yeah - Welcome to AF! Hope you stick around for a while.
    twospirits and NightAngel79 like this.
  18. eyebeam

OK Toasty, here's another try at it. I tweeked the size a bit to make the indented nook fit better with your clock widget. Hopefully, that works better for you.

[​IMG]
    twospirits, ToastPwnz and the kid like this.
  19. ToastPwnz

I'm not entirely sure what you did, but whatever you did made it blend really well. :D

[​IMG]

Now I need to find a dock that blends with that wallpaper. Possibly the one from earlier when you made me the Sunset Room wallpaper that I never bought, it looks like it would blend nicely with this wallpaper.
    eyebeam likes this.
  20. eyebeam

I just played around with the size and alignment in a 640x480 frame until I thought it lined up well with the (most helpful!) screenshots you provided.

Thanks for posting the shot - it does indeed look really good. If you have any ideas on a dock you'd like, I'm willing to give it a whirl. Or maybe give ardchoill a shout - he's made some nice ones.
  21. ToastPwnz

Hmmm, well I'm not entirely sure what specifics to give for a dock. I'm not sure what would blend in with the wallpaper either.
    I'll have to think for a while and see if I can come up with any ideas. If you happen to have a moment of inspiration, run it by me, chances are you'll think of something sooner then I will. xD
  22. eyebeam

Ok, how about something like this?

Dock ↓
    [​IMG]

Simulated screen ↓
    [​IMG]
    twospirits and ToastPwnz like this.
  23. deanshep85

eye beam is there anyway you can edit the pic you did for me with andy, so he looks like he's trying to eat the dock?

I use the "froyo" dock with LauncherPro...its the small 3 icon dock length..

if you can that would be awesome :D
  24. ToastPwnz

I like the idea, but I'm not sure how well it would work with text icons.
    Seems like I always forget to mention something, sorry. >.>
  25. eyebeam

Hmm... Not sure I can pull that off, but I'll give it a try. It would really help if you could post a full sized screenshot with the dock. If you can't I'll try to make it work the best I can.

Is this the dock you're referring to?

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Edit: Also, just so you know, I don't think the effect will look very good on a scrolling wallpaper other than on the center screen. As you scroll through other screens, it wont line up right with the dock.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.