Window limit reachedGeneral

Last Updated:

1. bdjaddy

bdjaddy Active Member

When using the browser, I keep getting a message "Window limit reached. Could not open a new window because you have have already opened the maximum number".

What does this mean and how do I correct this?

Thank you. bdjaddy

Advertisement
  2. craZDude

craZDude Well-Known Member

My guess is that you have too many tabs open in your browser. You could try closing a few, and see if that helps.
    bdjaddy likes this.
  3. bdjaddy

bdjaddy Active Member

I kinda figured that, but wasn't sure how at the time. I didn't know there was a limit to the number of tabs that can be open at one time.

When you have the browser open, tap the menu, tap the windows tab and it will show you what tabs are open. Close the windows that you want.

This help explain a few issues I have been having.
    I'm a newbie, so I'm still learning.

Thanks, craZDude.
  4. craZDude

Happy to help! Now I just wish I had my own Marquee to create my own promblems on :p
  5. ebdozit

ebdozit Well-Known Member

I guess im a dumb newbie because i still can't delete the windows. I tap on the menu and see the windows open. I guess the max is 3. But i cant delete them if i press on it, it takes me to that web page. If i long press nothing happens.
  6. craZDude

Is the no edit button, or small x's? Again, I don't actually have a marquee, but I can try to be helpful anyway :)
  7. ebdozit

ebdozit Well-Known Member

Ahhh found it thanks
  8. Bionic Chronic

Bionic Chronic Well-Known Member