Window Mobile to Galaxy Tab..What do I need to do?

Last Updated:

1. dadscool

dadscool New Member This Topic's Starter

Good Afternoon...I am presently running HTC Touch pro, Windows Mobile 6.2 ..syncing via usb from various application to my Windows 7 Desktop...am thinking of moving to Galaxy Tab but am faced with some concerns.

How do I run my present Win Mobile applications, some of which require syncroization to my desktop via usb using Galaxy Tab?

How do I run and sync Outlook from desktop to galaxy tab via usb?

How do I run Ms office mobile apps from galaxy Tab...excel, word etc.?

How do I port contacts, calender...etc from Outlook to Galaxy tab?

How do I port favorates from IE to Galaxy Tab?

The mobile aps I presently run are Weight by date, Outlook, Mastersoft Money that have a ton of data that can't be deleted and are used daily. Thank you

Dadscool

Advertisement
  2. frenzy757

frenzy757 Well-Known Member

get Dolphin Browser HD

3. jhat3k1

jhat3k1 Well-Known Member

Just buy logmein and remotely access your info. Or get a win 7 tablet.

4. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

I have an Incredible running Android. My Incredible could Sync with Outlook so just exported my contacts from the Incredible, put the file on anmicrosd card and imported them into contacts on the Tab. I haven't tried to sync Outlook straight to the Tab. I'm not sure what program it would use. HTC Sync is whats used on the Incredible and all other HTC devices. As far as Documents, the Tab has a pretty good Documents reader and editor already installed so all of your files you already have should work fine. The Tab has a Sync but I have not tried to sync it with Outlook though. I did notice that my Incredible seems to have no way to export the calendar. It would be great if a Calendar/Contacts export from Outlook would work. I may try it when I get home and post back here.