• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Windows 7 X64 adb driver

What are u tryin to prove?

U know what are forums for at first place??? When someone need help he will find this, when someone needs same thing then they will find now.

And after all my name is responsible for many many things in gsm business u can google that if u like and then put my knowledge and your luck in doubt.

Peace out boys heh

Upvote 0
OMG OMG! Didn't you invent the keypad or something?
No, no, wait a minute ... no you didn't.

Don't understand what are you so upset about. I have had many phones over many years and never heard of you. GSM phones. Seriously!

Me and my pal were stating that we never heard about anybody who had these problems. Thus, we are the majority (the ones who didn't use a "special" driver). So we were not lucky, you were unlucky. Nothing else. No ofence was intended but you still got upset.

And just so I'm not offtopic, doesn't the SE PC Companion install this driver by itself? Because I never installed any X8 driver for my win7 x64 and still it's working.

Edit: I didn't find you on google. Guess my google is broken

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones