• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Windows Live Integration

jgoose

Lurker
Apr 10, 2010
There seems to be a lot of unclear information on the forums about Windows Live, and MSN messenger. It sounds like there isn't true support from what most of the forums say.

I'm considering a Android phone and the only thing holding me back right now is the lack of support for Windows Live, specifically the true email syncing, calendar sync, and MSN messenger.

Now I don't want to hear about other third party apps to use, were aware of the other ones, but I think the support is there from customers to see full Windows live integration into the Android OS. I'm hesitant about Win Mo, and will never buy Apple. This is where the Android would shine, is universal sync and support for the others out there. Not everyone enjoys, or wants to use google mail, google calendar.

Android bring out full Windows live support/Integration!

Reactions: sailfone

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones