• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Windows Media Player and the EVO?

NBAJ2K

May 12, 2010
I was hoping to use Windows Media Player to sync music with my EVO, but unfortunately I don't see the EVO showing up under the sync tab. I wanted to use Windows Media Player instead of just dragging files to the SD card so the Album art is captured and will display on the EVO.

Anyone had any luck or gotten anything else to work? I tried DoubleTwist, but I was having some issues with it.

Thanks,

~J

ewwww WMP? i know your setup on wmp, but give songbird a whirl, the evo is immediately recognized by it and will sync as you add things to a playlist that is set to sync to the phone. plus the organization in it is like the old school itunes (you know with the artist genre and album lists above the songs list?) very good stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones