Windows Media Player freezesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Timpkin

Timpkin New Member This Topic's Starter

I've searched all over the forums and can't find anyone else who is having this problem. I am able to set my captivate to "media player" under the USB settings and Windows Media Player is able to see it. I move files into the sync list and start to sync. It all works perfectly until, for whatever reason with no consistancy, WMP freezes. I've concluded it's because the Captivate stops responding but I can't find a solution.

The music files are not a problem since they are already condensed in mp3 format. But I need a solution for syncing pictures. Double Twist ignores the original folders and lumps every picture into one folder called "Images", so that's pointless.

Kies is ghetto with the same problems as Double Twist.

Can anyone help? Or has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. stephlu2k

stephlu2k Well-Known Member

I have the exact same problem!! the sync process freezes and then stops. I've tried many times (after multiple boot/reboot)...can someone help!?

3. AirbusDriver

AirbusDriver New Member

I've got two Android phones. Evo syncs fine with Media Player, but Samsung Transform keeps causing Media Player to freeze up as described above. Have not found a solution yet.

4. slaman

slaman Member

Same problem for me... I want to just sync my windows media player playlists to my android and have them retained.... including all the associated mp3 files...

The problems occur when I make a change to my playlist on my PC.... or if one of the files doesn't sync properly and I remove it (I can't get WMP to re-sync it even if I selected Sync previously skipped files)