• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Windows never again!

konell

Lurker
Dec 11, 2010
Tempe
I was very impressed with my buddies Droid X just too big of a screen and I really enjoyed my windows phone which was the Omnia 2 by Verizon. Received my new HTC Incredible two days ago and have to put it down more than a few minutes other than to sleep. I LOVE THIS PHONE!

I have already downladed 100 apps, and now Im online searching for more ways to make it better. I was searching for a app that would allow me to picto chat with my daughter or some way to communicate with her VIA WiFi and her DSi.

Then came across the word root.. what is the advantage of rooting a phone what does that do ?

Thank you for allowing me to just ramble on.. I get very passionate about my eletronics even sleep with my phone in my had some nights.

Jason K

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones