1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

windows phone 7 mango

1. thIsgUy20

thIsgUy20 Well-Known Member

So I've been doing all kinds of stuff triple booting windows 7,8 and Ubuntu on my laptop and s-off my evo now I turn my attention to the triumph. So I was trying to get windows phone 7 mango to run on this phone I no attention is on cm9 and 10 and 10.1 but this is something I wanted to try. So I got it too boot but its stuck in boot animation. It go all the way to lighting the touch keys and turning on the charging light but it cuts off and start over. I got a log cat can anybody tell me what to look for in the log cat to know what to fix

Advertisement
  2. zajrik

zajrik Well-Known Member

I would kill for wp8 on this thing. Been wanting to try it out and so my girlfriend can play around with it to see of shed want a windows phone for her next phone. I'd prefer 8 over 7 though.
  3. thIsgUy20

Yea I would to and I'm pretty sure windows phone 8 is harder to port and windows isn't open source. But I saw some small old lg phone get windows ported to it. So I figured I'd give it a try and start with windows 7. But believe me if I can get windows 7 up and running I will start on windows 8.
    rebel69ization likes this.
  4. zajrik

zajrik Well-Known Member

I can't offer any help myself, but let me know if you manage. I'd be glad to run 7 just to try it out.
  5. thIsgUy20

I will definantly let you know 1st so u can test it out
  6. jimg3081

jimg3081 Well-Known Member

Count me in as a tester if u can get it ported
    ELMEGADIVO likes this.
  7. Total1nsan1ty

Total1nsan1ty Active Member

I'd be up for a piece of that action haha...also did you ever get your lewa port working??
  8. thIsgUy20

I will let all you guys test if I get something running as for the lewa port the only problem I'm having is dialer crash. I would post the ROM on here but I have no idea how to post ROMs I neva have. But Imma either try and fix the dialercrash or just release it and maybe somebody else will fix it idk a lot bout developing I'm just starting. (You'll notice I hop around on projects I start something jump to something else then come back later)
  9. RolaAddict

RolaAddict Well-Known Member

ADHD?
  10. thIsgUy20

Lol exactly
  11. RolaAddict

lol nothing wrong with that.As long as u can give use windows 7 on the crapumph then it will be all good.
  12. thIsgUy20

Yea imma definantly try. No promises but I am trying. I should gone head and put lewa ROM on here but idk how. Is there some kimda tutorial that show u how?
  13. RolaAddict

U mean you got the ROM build just no way to give it to us?If that's the case make a drop box account and upload it to there.You will be given a link for that upload for others to use to download it (or so I think lol).
    thIsgUy20 likes this.
  14. thIsgUy20

Alright I will give it a try. And to put screenshots on here you can just upload? U gotta do links for pictures to?
  15. RolaAddict

Upload to photobucket then use the URL that comes with the pic and post here.
    thIsgUy20 likes this.
  16. thIsgUy20

Oh iight thanks
  17. Ken2Chill

Ken2Chill Well-Known Member

Be sure to put it in the public folder in dropbox.
  18. thIsgUy20

I will do that. Imma try one other fix for this lewa ROM tomorrow maybe and windows 7 that got lots of work to be done on it
  19. thIsgUy20

Alright I need some testers for the lewa ROM. I still get dialer crash but I herd that if u use a 3rd party dialer app then it will work I don't use the triumph for calling and internet I have a evo v so I can't do anything but u guys can so I'll take about 5 or more testers. I'll pm yal the link. So I'll get back on later today and see who all want to test. And yes I will include all yal in the credits or whatever whenever I post the rom
  20. Total1nsan1ty

Total1nsan1ty Active Member

I'll test for ya
  21. colossus3874

colossus3874 Well-Known Member

I'll give it a go as well
  22. rukin5197

rukin5197 Well-Known Member

I'll take a look at the logcat for the Windows Phone ROM
  23. thIsgUy20

24. thIsgUy20

I'm fina pm yal the link. And I flash regular GB gapps with it. So when it 1st boot up it gone keep doing dialer has crashed like 20 times you just gotta keep pressing close or whateva button. Try and use some kind of dialer from the play store and tell me if u can call
  25. foxmccloud

foxmccloud Member

I am willing to test it out. Hope to test the Windows rom also, I'll be getting the nokia lumia 920 soon with my tax refund