Windows Phone 7 Theme.

Last Updated:

1. treyjones424

treyjones424 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

theme originally created by newone757. credit to him for creating.

You need:
    Launcherpro plus(google search to find a free version of it)
    Desktop visualizer(google search desktopvisualizer.apk in google)
    Digi Clock Widget
    Files Provided

Instructions: credit to newone757:
    Using Launcher Pro Plus or ADW Launcher
    and
    Desktop Visualizer

For Horizontal Widgets, Select the 4x1 Desktop Visualizer widget, load your 3x1 png and shortcut, and then resize it to 3x1 when placed on the homescreen

For vertical Widgets its straightforward. Widget size is 1x2.

My customization: i use a custom dock i found, and mix blue tile icons with newone757's to make it look like the actual wp7.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Downloads: original icons: Icons_AP7.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Extra colored icons: [ICON PACK] Windows Phone Tiles. Now In 4 Different colours! - xda-developers

Dock: https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/snap20100916_114700.png?w=d594a8a9

blank icon(for dock): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12722742/Android/Blog/Tutorials/Blank.png

Dock Instructions download image provided to sdcard. you must have launcherpro installed(faster than stock dock anyways, found in market) free version will work fine. With launcherpro as your active launcher, from your homescreen hit the menu button on your phone. select preferences. Launcherpro preferences will open. hit the apperance settings. Hit dock background. Select custom. Find the dock image you downloaded on and select it. hit the home button. For the icon on the far left(Internet), hold it down on the dock. Select change shortcut. Select applications then browser. then select custom icon. Use the blank icon provided at the bottom of this post. For the middle icon(app drawer) select change shortcut. select app drawer, and for the icon do the same. do the same thing for the one on the right.

Advertisement
    Cjohn8792 likes this.
  2. Cjohn8792

Cjohn8792 Well-Known Member

Can't figure out how to download the dock image. Also the instructions are very hard to follow. Do I extract the zip files prior to putting them on the sd card or open them through rom manager? Idk whats up with this either im stupid or the files dont work. I can't figure our how to open any of them. I keep getting errors.

3. treyjones424

yes, you extract right after you put on sdcard. and the dock image can be found in my miui post. rom manager is not involved at all. you put the images on your sdcard and then create the icons using desktop visualizer.

4. Cjohn8792

When I put the files on my card after extracting I cant find them to put as an icon, but it's ok I got the screens set up the way I want them right now. Awesome Thanks

5. treyjones424

no problem. pm me sometime and ill help if you need it.

6. Cjohn8792

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those are what I came up with, I wish we could get the screens to scroll up and down instead of left and right. Theres a launcher that will have it go up/down/left/right but i'd rather have 3 screens just one on top one in middle and one on bottom.

7. treyjones424

that looks pretty good. i had icons similar to those when i had it set up on my phone. but i know. i just went with the three scrolling left to right as well. zunehome goes up and down, but is very hard to mod.