• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [WIP] CM 10 new release

Alright, got a fix for mms, Its the same one from before, fix for Mms.apk - Download - 4shared - Jose Figueroa
There's the link, extract it, copy it to /system/app/ and overwrite the other mms.apk in there change permissions to rw - r - r, reboot once, check permissions again of the app, if they didnt stick then change them again. Also, make sure you have the settings for your messaging set the way you like them because after this, settings with force close the app.
I use root browser from rom toolbox pro for this if you were wondering.

Reactions: TheSandwich
Upvote 0
Alright, got a fix for mms, Its the same one from before, fix for Mms.apk - Download - 4shared - Jose Figueroa
There's the link, extract it, copy it to /system/app/ and overwrite the other mms.apk in there change permissions to rw - r - r, reboot once, check permissions again of the app, if they didnt stick then change them again. Also, make sure you have the settings for your messaging set the way you like them because after this, settings with force close the app.

Thanks man!! you just made this a million times easier! :D

Upvote 0

Can you reupload this apk? Or anyone else for that matter that has this can you please upload it? 4shared is saying this link is not valid....thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones