• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wipe all appointments from calendar

I use KOrganizer on my Kubuntu Linux laptop. Fortunately, I've found a way to get all the appointments from that and into my Android calendar. KOrganizer will export to an ics file, which I then copy via cable over to my Moto G. Then I use an Android app named ICS Importer to put all my appointments into the Calendar. The Calendar app should just be the default one that came with my phone. It's simply called "Calendar."

So, anyway, this is working great. I get to take around all my appointments with me without using Google Drive. However, when figuring out how to use ICS Importer, I must have done it more than once because I have numerous duplicated appointments. I want to just wipe every single appointment from Calendar on my phone. That way I can just re-import the ICS file and have only one of everything. How do I accomplish this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones