1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

WiQiQi Wireless Charger / Case - Samsung Galaxy S4Tips

1. djones1005

djones1005 Well-Known Member

Ordered mine from here. ViveAlive Special Sales Website - Totaled like $55. Verizon hasn't released the S4 yet but that's what I ordered it for. Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else is interested.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Moved to Samsung Galaxy S4 General section. :)
    djones1005 likes this.
  3. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Well-Known Member

A wireless charger? How does that even work?
  4. bobby2478

bobby2478 Well-Known Member

More of a general question, but will a wireless charging kit work if you have your device in a protective plastic/rubber case? Or does the back cover have to be in direct contact with the charging station?
  5. cinOxen

cinOxen New Member

I have the boxwave wallet case for the S4 and it seems to be working fine.

The first time I tried it, it stopped working after about 15 minutes. It blew my iphone usb plug in! Working with the samsung usb so far.
  6. Spirk

Spirk Active Member

How many people have received theirs? I ordered the Wiqiqi S4 kit 4 weeks ago and I still haven't received it. I got an email on the 11th saying it was shipped out of NY and that I was sent a separate email with tracking info. I never got any tracking info. I've called and left voicemails, sent emails requesting tracking number but no response yet. I could have ridden my mountain bike from NY to CO by now. I'm going to open a dispute with Paypal.
  7. Spirk

Spirk Active Member

Finally got this today, a week after opening a dispute in Paypal.
    "Hi, there was a mishap and your order was marked "shipped" instead of being "emailed" because we have an upgraded charging pad (Versa) and needed to make sure that was Ok to ship it to you. It is in stock and can be shipped within 24 hours after we hear from you. If you do not want it, please respond here and we will confirm the refund with Paypal right away. BTW-even after you receive it, if for whatever reason you don't like it, you are welcome to send it back for refund."

It took them FIVE WEEKS to figure that out??? Don't buy from Vivealive.