Wirefly is toying with my heart....arrg

Last Updated:

1. sniggity

sniggity Member This Topic's Starter

I talked with a support rep earlier today and he told me Sprint will activate my phone within 12 hours and it will be shipped within 24 hours. I was so happy since I've been hunting the Evo down for quite some time now.

So I take a look at the current order status and it says Awaiting Inventory. I talk to another service rep just now and he says to allow 2-3 weeks and I was misinformed. WTF kind of BS operation is this!! I'm about to cancel and take my chances elsewhere.

Advertisement
  2. sabertwist

sabertwist Well-Known Member

Don't cancel the order....just wait the 2-3 weeks. Right now you are 3 steps ahead of the rest of the world that's waiting on EVO to restock.

3. tex texington

tex texington Well-Known Member

I reserved mine on May 27th and picked it up on the launch day. Why are they so hard to find? BB had like 70 on Monday:)

4. woofermazing

woofermazing Well-Known Member

Everybody wants one!

5. BKBitar

BKBitar Well-Known Member

I walked into my Best Buy on June 30 and they had 3 Evo's in stock, 2 after i left (i exchanged my samsung moment for it right before my 30 days was up, thank goodness i did that, phone was so much worse than the evo). Either I got lucky, or the shortages are blown out of proportion. I would cancel it and keep visiting stores.

6. CocoaSugarbaker

CocoaSugarbaker Member

Don't cancel your order! When I placed my order with Wirefly on the 2nd, they had a 1-2 week waitlist. They actually shipped it out the very next morning, and I received the two EVOs on July 7.
    Sometimes I think they're playing it safe rather than trying to guarantee customers merchandise they aren't entirely sure they are getting. They can only sell what Sprint gives them.