Wirefly MetroPCS GS3 $399.00

Last Updated:

1. XtianZark

XtianZark Well-Known Member

I just noticed the GS3 is back down to 399.00 on wirefly..

for anyone interested in coming to the dark side and saving a hundred bucks..

Advertisement
  2. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

$379.99 at Fry's online ;)
  3. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

4. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

Those bastards.....
  5. AP2FTW

AP2FTW Well-Known Member Contributor

400 no shipping/no tax is still a decent savings ($150 after taxes if you get it from metro) for an awesome phone
  6. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

got mine off ebay. $405 including taxes and shipping. arrived in 3 days.
    LeeoJohnson likes this.
  7. elcocho852

elcocho852 Well-Known Member

The GSIII is now 429 on wirefly.. Hopefully it goes down to 300 since the GS4 is coming out in a few days..
  8. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

The fact that Anyone Else *besides* Metro is getting the S4 soon has no reflection on the Wirefly price for a Metro phone.

Now, Maybe When and If Metro announces the S4 coming to Metro but I wouldn't be holding your breath on that one.

[EDIT] and Really over thinking it, the Last thing you want to hear from Metro in the next couple months is that Metro is getting the S4. To me, that would mean they Metro don't believe the merger is going thru. (Or they'd just wait for T-Mo to get their S4)

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  9. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior Guide

Or Samsung releases only a version fully compatible with all the top 5 US carriers.

Not really that hard its just the problems with the 700MHz band that's been going on, tmobile runs the same bands as AT&T except the 700MHz. Now metro runs the same bands as US Cellular & Verizon & Sprint except Sprints weirdo bands & Verizon's 700MHz band. Also all the current S3's have CDMA & GSM chips. So if they really wanted to do it they could.
  10. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

I remember saying before how I wouldn't get another phone for at least another 2 years.

Never say never.
  11. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

justin beiber will be sending u a letter from his lawyer - lol epic movie title

yea i agree never is a strong word i would rather say for now i wont be looking into buying another phone. but i tell u what the gs3 has held more than its weight in gold i mean the phone is almost flawless.
  12. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

The custom ROMs give this phone 200% more value for the money.
  13. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Well-Known Member

Right? The SEXY screen, performance, and roms are why i'm interested in this phone.
  14. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

you guys need to stop being such samsung fanboys, you are gunna upset teh poor coolpad quattro owners who recently got root but no roms or anything to flash :(
  15. averagewonder

averagewonder Well-Known Member

Ha
  16. Slickinator

Slickinator Well-Known Member

That phone's like the Galaxy Attain of 2013
  17. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

the admire 4g is the new attain, except the attain has root :p
  18. elcocho852

elcocho852 Well-Known Member

The metropcs webpage is offline?? They are making new changes hopefully the gs3 is going down in price despite the gs4 is coming out in a few hours... go see for yourself??
  19. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

Dream on.

No changes.

Just because the S4 intros **somewhere** today has Nothing to do with Metro and any S4.

Not anytime soon anyway.

Bruce in Ocala, FL