Wirefly Shipping Yet?

Last Updated:

1. CaMiX

CaMiX New Member This Topic's Starter

I ordered from Wirefly and I just keep refreshing my whereismyorder.com page to see if my order status changes. Has anyone's phone shipped from Wirefly yet?

Also did anyone else get an e-mail last night refunding $40? It looks like the price of the phone dropped to $199.99 (from $239.99). Wirefly has a 30 day pre-order price guarantee so it was cool to see that my phone is now $40 cheaper. :)

Advertisement
  2. Scientific

Scientific Member

If I didn't have BestBuy gift certificates I would have bought the phone through wirefly. Actually regretting it right about now. BestBuy has my status as:

Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 15 - 21 days.

WTF??

3. CaMiX

My order's status just changed to, "Shipping". So it's looking good so far.

4. CaMiX

Ok, I just checked and my order has officially "Shipped". Tracking number and all. W00t!!!

5. Sseklebeast

Sseklebeast Member

Scientific,
    I'm in the same boat as you. Same status and my CC has not been charged as of right now. I'm hoping they ship it soon for the both of us. :\

6. hozg1121

hozg1121 New Member

I got the same thing except i ordered two epics and when i saw the $40 off each i got the next day shipping and i just recieved my phones they are AMAZING!!!!

7. hozg1121

hozg1121 New Member

only thing is i have to wait till tomorrow until they are activated but people are saying i can call and get them activated by sprint