Wireless.Amazon.com Captivate now 69.99 w/renewal

Last Updated:

1. lghaze

lghaze New Member This Topic's Starter

So I have been trolling wireless.amazon.com and noticed the captivate for 69.99 with a contract renewal previously 99.99 as of yesterday.

Disclaimer:

After speaking with Amazon Wireless on the phone, they stated that even though it says "contract extension" they FORCE you to change your data plan. However I called ATT and they told me that if you call them BEFORE you activate your new device you will be able to keep the 30$ unlmtd data plan with them.

Advertisement
  2. mratlndmrk

mratlndmrk Well-Known Member

Actually, I bought mine from Amazon a while ago and had to select a data plan. I waited almost a month before calling to change back to unlimited (wanted to see how much I'd use first) and it was no problem.

3. reidcc

reidcc Active Member

Its actually $59 with new Plan
    $69 with renewal on Primary line of Family plan,
    $149 for other lines on Family Plan :(

Chris

4. lghaze

lghaze New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so I went ahead and ordered the Captivate along with bodyglove hard gel case, SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector, Kingston 16gb class 4 microSD, car adapter, MicroSD reader.

Come the 27th I will be part of the Cappy Family. I think first I will get the update from Stock then apply all the tweaks to it.

Here is to hoping that my first android experience will be as awesome as I hoped it.

BTW my whole Captivate package was total of about 130bucks. and I just listed my iPhone on eBay starting at 150 and had a bid in the first 10 mins. I listed it for 10days, I hope it goes to 230, as that was the BIN price I offered