Wireless Android Phone PC Sync Tool

1. yufenghuang2003

yufenghuang2003 New Member

FREE PC software for managing contents on Android Phone - Android Manager WiFi .[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    Android Manager WiFi allows the Android phone to connect with PC wirelessly via WiFi and it does the following data sync features:[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    * Contacts: Edit and Backup Contacts.[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    * Messages: Send and Backup Short Messages at PC.[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    * Photos: Import and organize photos with albums. Edit and Upload photos to Android Phone as wallpaper.[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    * Videos: Management of video files.[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    * Music: iTunes-like interface to manage music files and playlist.[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    * Applicaitons: Install APK file and backup applications at PC.[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    * Files: Manage files in Android Phone.[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    * Sync: Synchronization Contacts/Calendar with Outlook,Outlook Express and Windows Contacts.[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    Manage and Backup all contents Quickly and Securely with PC. [FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    No need to worry about the leakage of private information or losting,breaking, and switching phone.[FONT=&#26032][/FONT]
    It is a FREE software, support all Android Phones, and can be downloaded from here.(http://global.mobileaction.com/product/product_AM.jsp)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [FONT=&#26032][/FONT]

Advertisement
  2. Bradden

Bradden Well-Known Member

It looks interesting.. are you the developer?

Has anyone tried this software.. I'd like to know what people think.

Thanks
  3. herrmann

herrmann Member

It does look interesting. So I installed it and tried it out, all seemed to work fine. Not a bad program on first impression, easy to use and well laid out....

Except when I went back into Outlook, there were duplicates of all my calendar items, except with the time about 1 hour earlier. All full day entries showed as busy so blue lines all over my calendar, and the day entries had alarm reminders set (so I guess they would go off at midnight).

I organise my contacts into categories. It duplicated all my contacts, except didn't give the duplicates a category, so at least they were easy to delete.

Perhaps, if you started with a clean phone it may be ok, but I had already been syncing with HTC sync. I've been having USB problems with HTC sync which is why I tried this program.

I'm not game to use it again, cos I don't want to have to go through my calendar and manually delete all the excess entries again. It really made a mess. YMMV
  4. iavswn

iavswn Well-Known Member

Looks really nice.
  5. riskaa

riskaa Well-Known Member

I tried this program too and had the same problem you did. I think you're right - you have to start off with a fresh phone.

I think it would work well for the COntacts, but for the calendar - i categorize all my calendar events - work/social/medical etc...and on testing a few items, it seems like it only syncs to the default "my calendar" on the phone. I'm on a samsung Vibrant - which still has Android 2.1. They are working on the 2.2 calendar sync, so i really hope it supports categories.

Seems to work well for everything else though - music, files, videos etc.
  6. koyerinde

koyerinde New Member

I had tried to installed an older version "PC Manager" which works through a USB connection. It didn't install. Now I am unable to install android wifi manager agent on my phone. It says to uninstall 'the older' version and the PC Manager is activated but cannot be uninstalled.