1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

wireless challenged nook tablet with n2a crd cm7

1. 80yearold

80yearold Active Member

when its recognizing network it is everything one could want. I have tried all suggested tips but to no avail. if it is going to connect not often it does so at initial boot. usually like now I reboot into basic nook.
    This probably is a dumb question, but is there a way to give this nook a dedicated network on its own router or any possible way hardwire this nook. I only use it in my bedroom.
    another bit of info that might help is my present routet is U-Verse with 2 notebooks and my DSL wireless router in my opinion was far superior, but with fiberoptics its no longer available. Basic nook always is on line.
    please advise, I am too too old for this frustrationand thanks for being therr

Advertisement
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

bump since i moved this to nook tablet section :)
    80yearold likes this.
  3. 80yearold

80yearold Active Member

So is this merely a move to get more attention and as a moberator can you point me to any resource that might help me get this N2A card on line
    Thanks
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  4. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Active Member

If you are having an issue with wifi try forgetting all of the remembered networks then turning off wifi and turning it back on. To answer your other questions, there is no way to hard wire to the internet from the nook.