• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wireless Charger Coupon (50% off Tylt)

Brainz2013: Yeah, but no Maxx love....;-/ Would love this case for Maxx.

speede541: BF Snafu?

Thom: Me too. It had gone from $100 to $70 both of which were unreasonable to me. So, the lesson for us all -- always ask for what you want:

"Hey, do you guys have a coupon that I could use?"

The rest is history...;-)

Ask well, all.

David

Upvote 0
I sent customer service an email basically asking them for a discount code. I told them I couldn't afford it otherwise and also told them that I would tell everone to buy stuff from them. They sent me a one time use discount code for 50% off. I suggest that you try this method and see if it works for you. Should have my blue Tylt charger in 3 days. :)

Upvote 0
I ordered on the 25th with the discount code. My tracking number is still not available meaning it hasn't shipped yet. Has anyone who bought on or after the 25th received tracking info yet?

I ordered one, too, and also have not received any shipping info. The charge is still listed as pending at my credit card, for what that's worth.

It's no big deal to me. When it comes, it comes.

Upvote 0
I got my blue charger in the mail yesterday. Few things I've noticed. Charger looks great and works as advertised. I got this to use as an alarm clock on my nightstand. This charger shuts off once there is a full charge, so the night clock that comes on when charging goes away unless the charger kicks back on. Kind of annoying and I will have to manually turn on the clock in night mode every night.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones