• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wireless connecting problem

rapmaster

Lurker
Jan 2, 2011
Hy guys, I've just rooted my Galaxy S 4 days ago, and since it seems I can't connect to wireless networks. I've tried 4 5 different networks, it connected only to a free network (no password protected), but no connection to the other ones (it keeps connecting-->disconnecting-->connecting-->disconnecting). I was able to connect to all 4 5 networks I'm telling you about, before rooting my phone. Please help guys, thank you

My phone is GT-I9000, firmware 2.2.1 baseband I9000XXJPY, kernel 2.6.32.9 root@SE-5608#1, build number FROYO.XFJS4 and as a Launcher, I'm using SPB Shell 3D

Hy guys, I've just rooted my Galaxy S 4 days ago, and since it seems I can't connect to wireless networks. I've tried 4 5 different networks, it connected only to a free network (no password protected), but no connection to the other ones (it keeps connecting-->disconnecting-->connecting-->disconnecting). I was able to connect to all 4 5 networks I'm telling you about, before rooting my phone. Please help guys, thank you

My phone is GT-I9000, firmware 2.2.1 baseband I9000XXJPY, kernel 2.6.32.9 root@SE-5608#1, build number FROYO.XFJS4 and as a Launcher, I'm using SPB Shell 3D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones