Wireless Printing?????Support

1. aznickelsun

aznickelsun New Member

Purchased my T-mobile Samsung Tab 2 weeks ago.... contacted T-mobile, Samsung and HP trying to get wireless printing (with absolutely no help from any of them). I do not have a wireless router( T-mobile assoc. said I didn't need one, the Tab will act as an access point), have an HP Photosmart Plus printer B210e with "e-print wireless".
    Printer doesn't see the Tab and the Tab doesn't see the printer. tried different settings will no results. I don't really need an expensive paperweight(don't see the advantages of having a Tab that you can't print from.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Maris

Maris Well-Known Member

I use an app called PrinterShare so I can print anything available to my Tab to my printer. They have a free version to can use to test it out, and a pro version for unlimited printing. It can use wireless printers or print over the Internet to a printer, which is mostly how I use it because my Photosmart isn't a wireless printer. Works great.
  3. aznickelsun

aznickelsun New Member

I have tried Printshare and it will not work either
  4. roth140

roth140 Active Member

If you have eprint from hp, just email the pic or document to your e-print address. There might be an hp eprint app (if not, soon maybe).
  5. Maris

Maris Well-Known Member

I see where you say you don't have a wireless router. I think you do need one in order to do what you want.
  6. sjz

sjz New Member

I was on a live chat with Samsung, and they told me I could only print to a Samsung printer. I cannot print pictures or pdfs with any of the other apps. I have a Brother MFC-J4510DW.