wireless printingSupport

1. dirtyriffs

dirtyriffs Well-Known Member

So I have an iPod Touch that will print to my HP wireless printer that I have in my home. Is there a way to have my Nexus do the same? I dont see a way to print from the browser..

thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. rexdog1888

rexdog1888 Well-Known Member

Download cloud print from the market. I use it with my HP printer and it works great.
    dirtyriffs likes this.
  3. Paul1201

Paul1201 Well-Known Member

Have you tried the HP eprint app from the market?
  4. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Google can allow gmail users to "cloud print", just search for how to set that up. There are also a plethora of apps that can Wi-Fi print, so you have options.
  5. dirtyriffs

dirtyriffs Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the suggestions. I tried a couple, Cloud Print seems to be the best for me. Thanks again.
  6. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

Does your printer support bluetooth?

My HP printer has bluetooth and I can print from my GNex with no issues.:)
  7. john30308

john30308 Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, the EPSON iPrint wireless print app also works flawlessly on those printers. It's in the Market.
  8. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I have PrinterShare, and that works as well with my HP printer, (I got it free from Amazon IIRC).
  9. markroberson

markroberson New Member

Print cloud is the best android app which help to print any thing wirelessly from the android phones, last days i had used galaxy nexus but i just lost it some where, but it had no issue in it while printing.
  10. dockmaster

dockmaster Well-Known Member

I just Googled Brother printer for android (my printers) and there is a free app on the market that took all of less than a minute to get, setup and print and its free.
    Rock on, oh...thanks for the thread, i was looking to be able to print.

Billd