Wireless Tether

1. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

I've downloaded Wireless Tether from the Android Market and adjusted my settings. It is something that I would use at the most once a week....probably less.

As long as you stay under the 5GB data limit, is there any issues with the company terminating your service?

Advertisement
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Good luck getting a straight answer on the data usage.I would suggest going to the CRICKET Facebook page to get a straight answer.If you're persistent,they can't ignore you forever,& hopefully they'll shed some light on this subject once & for all.
    la sal likes this.
  3. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Does Wireless Tether cause issues with your phone's wifi? I can't use my wifi anymore.
  4. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Wireless tether ate up too much data and disabled the Ascend's wifi.
    KOLIO likes this.
  5. reggjoo

reggjoo Well-Known Member

I used wireless tether, but had to uninstall it, somehow it interfered with my regular 3g, and I couldn't connect thru my browser. I uninstalled the app, but the problem didn't go away until I went into titanium backup, and deleted this tethering file that was associated with the app, and it started working again.
    KOLIO likes this.
  6. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

EDIT:CRICKET'S FAIR USE POLICY clearly states a 1GB/MO. @ 3G Speed.Once you've reached this limit,you may be subject to lower data speeds(throttled).

The policy now appears in nearly all print/web advertisements for all smartphones using CRICKET service.
  7. jek

jek New Member

Would connecting Android Cricket to a VPN mask all devices that tether from the Cricket's hot spot? If so, how exactly is that done?