Wireless Tether

1. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

I've downloaded Wireless Tether from the Android Market and adjusted my settings. It is something that I would use at the most once a week....probably less.

As long as you stay under the 5GB data limit, is there any issues with the company terminating your service?

Advertisement
    :
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Good luck getting a straight answer on the data usage.I would suggest going to the CRICKET Facebook page to get a straight answer.If you're persistent,they can't ignore you forever,& hopefully they'll shed some light on this subject once & for all.
    la sal likes this.
  3. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Does Wireless Tether cause issues with your phone's wifi? I can't use my wifi anymore.
  4. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Wireless tether ate up too much data and disabled the Ascend's wifi.
    KOLIO likes this.
  5. reggjoo

reggjoo Well-Known Member

I used wireless tether, but had to uninstall it, somehow it interfered with my regular 3g, and I couldn't connect thru my browser. I uninstalled the app, but the problem didn't go away until I went into titanium backup, and deleted this tethering file that was associated with the app, and it started working again.
    KOLIO likes this.
  6. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

EDIT:CRICKET'S FAIR USE POLICY clearly states a 1GB/MO. @ 3G Speed.Once you've reached this limit,you may be subject to lower data speeds(throttled).

The policy now appears in nearly all print/web advertisements for all smartphones using CRICKET service.
  7. jek

jek New Member

Would connecting Android Cricket to a VPN mask all devices that tether from the Cricket's hot spot? If so, how exactly is that done?