Wireless xbox 360 controller on the transformerSupport

Last Updated: 2012-11-23 21:50:57
  1. Spacedementia87

Spacedementia87 Well-Known Member

I am trying to make my eepad a bit more gamer friendly.

Last night I connected my wireless xbox 360 controller to the transformer and used usb/BT controller to map some buttons and I could use the controller to play some emulated games (as I could map the controller to the emulated gamepad)

Now I am trying to get the controller working with max Payne and gtaIII and the like. This seems trickier. Some videos on YouTube suggests it works out the box. I have not had this luck. I also cannot remap controls as these games use touch control on the screen.
    Can anyone offer me any assistance?

Advertisement
  2. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Well-Known Member

Do those games have keyboard or touchpad controls? if so you might find an app that maps the gamepad to those controls.
  3. Ralkkai

Ralkkai Well-Known Member

you might be able to bind the touch screen buttons to the docking station keyboard and then bind the xbox controller to those keys. i've been meaning to try this with the wiimote and the classic controller and fpse
  4. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

There is an app called Six Axis Controller that is supposed to help with this set-up. I don't have a controller that is not paired with my 360 or my Wii so I haven't tried it out yet.
  5. Ralkkai

Ralkkai Well-Known Member

Xbox 360 required a special wireless dongle from Microsoft since they don't use conventional Bluetooth. Both Wii and ps3 use regular Bluetooth but for both you need an app. Six axis app costs money and I heard only works with 1st party controllers. The Wii app is free but I ended up buying the classic controller for it for 20bucks
  6. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Well-Known Member

yup classic controller works great for buttonses..