• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wireless xbox 360 controller on the transformer

I am trying to make my eepad a bit more gamer friendly.

Last night I connected my wireless xbox 360 controller to the transformer and used usb/BT controller to map some buttons and I could use the controller to play some emulated games (as I could map the controller to the emulated gamepad)

Now I am trying to get the controller working with max Payne and gtaIII and the like. This seems trickier. Some videos on YouTube suggests it works out the box. I have not had this luck. I also cannot remap controls as these games use touch control on the screen.
Can anyone offer me any assistance?

Xbox 360 required a special wireless dongle from Microsoft since they don't use conventional Bluetooth. Both Wii and ps3 use regular Bluetooth but for both you need an app. Six axis app costs money and I heard only works with 1st party controllers. The Wii app is free but I ended up buying the classic controller for it for 20bucks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones