Wish i could figure this.Support

Last Updated: 2013-01-27 20:34:10
  1. Ste20man

Ste20man Well-Known Member

Hi,

I have a HTC One S running JB 4.1.1 and i think it is great. I've been looking at different to-do programs mostly for their ease of use and 4X4 widgets.

I am using Google calendar and am happy with it 'cos i use it on my PC.

What I really wanted to do was find a todo program that would sync with Google calendar on my PC and phone. After going through many different apps(such as gtasks and others) I settled on Tasks:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wsMSwyLDEsImNoLnRlYW10YXNrcy50YXNrcy5wYWlkIl0.

It works directly with Google tasks and i am very happy with it. When I create a task on my One S it sync with my PC no problem. If i delete or change things from my PC or phone they sync perfectly.

The problem i am having is that my phone is not syncing with either Tasks or my home PC. I can't understand why the Tasks app should sync with my PC but not my One S version of Google calendar???

I "refresh" my One S Google calendar more often than not it does not pick my new entries from my PC cal or Tasks app.

I think i have set all 'calendar options' to be visible so i am now completely stuck. I don't know where to go from here. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :0) Thanks for your time in advance, Ste.

Advertisement