Wish my internal memory would stay up nfx 2.2

Last Updated:

1. gump4696

gump4696 Member This Topic's Starter

I am using NFX 2.2....I enabled, or thought I enabled, apps2sd, my internal memory is still going down. I understand that email uses memory but, my folders are empty. Also, I do not see any of my apps on my sd card, which leads me to believe they are still in the internal memory. Any help or tips would be appreciated. I also tried to enable JIT via the gscript. Maybe I am doing something wrong with gscript. I found the script and saved it, rebooted phone. Please help.... :confused:

Advertisement
  2. gump4696

gump4696 Member This Topic's Starter

Ok....so, with the sd card out of the phone...I clicked on an app and phone went into reboot...wich leads me to believe the apps are on the card....maybe I can't see them because it is partitioned?? but, still does not explain why internal memory is going down...The only reason I rooted and did the whole custom ROM is to save internal memory.....

3. nfinitefx

nfinitefx Member

this is due to caching of everything you do with every program including the regular stuff like twitter, facebook, contact images all updating. you can get a cache cleaner and wipe the cache from time to time to regain the space , not from recovery but from the phone itself they work independently