• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Without reactions from users this awesome app can't be very useful ! - Channels

gderidet

Lurker
Jul 26, 2016
I just installed Channels and like it very much. But :

When I type the name in Google Play, I don't find it.

There are a lot of applications, a lot of users, but quite no threads !

Hello other users ! If you don't react, this app cannot be very useful

P.S

Just after installation I wrote 3 threads...

Reactions: BearHook87
The app is new, which some things will come in time. Not being able to find Channels on Google Play is an issue with Google Plays search results. We have no control over this unfortunately.

As the app gets more popular and we add more features to Channels, more threads will come. Soon we will add a Channel for your device and carrier and some other general Channels may come shortly after that.

If you have suggestions on features you would like... feel free to share!

Thanks!
Steve

Upvote 0
Thanks for your input on this!

One way to help Channels become more useful is to contact app/game developers and ask them to use the app themselves as a way to interact with their users. If there are any apps or games you really want to discuss or build communities around... Email them through the play store developer contact link!

Upvote 0
Screenshot_2016-07-28-18-17-36~01.png

Upvote 0
AZGl1500: App support, help, tips, tricks, suggestions, troubleshooting, etc... Online forums are outrageously popular by default and Channels automatically creates forums using the stuff it already knows you like/have

I guess I have not seen it work correctly then...
for me, I just go to my forums, all 3 of them....
this forum is one, and my two motorcycle forums are the other two....

news.google.com is about the only other "forum" place I venture....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones