"wobbly" screen

Last Updated:

1. firewalker

firewalker New Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know if this is a common problem or not but my screen is not as solid as it used to be. I was wondering if this is normal from the screen being broken it or if I should go talk to verizon.

Also, when I have my phone in my pocket it slides open about 3 millimeters

Advertisement
  2. obutto

obutto Well-Known Member

If it slides open about 3 millimeters, no problem. If the gap between the screen and keyboard is 3 mm, you might have a problem. Verizon doesn't like to replace for this issue though. You really have to bitch if you want to get it replaced, in my case anyways. This happens over time; I've grown to accept it as it happened for both of my Droids. However, what I have noticed is that if you have a snap on case, depending on how it was made (the construction), it has a possibility to further open that gap between your screen and keyboard making your screen more wobbly.

3. firewalker

firewalker New Member This Topic's Starter

It slided open about 3mm. I took off a case I had because it overlapped onto my keyboard making it hard to type. I'm ok with it slideing. Thanks for the info. is it bad if it kinda wobbles?

4. obutto

obutto Well-Known Member

Not really. Its been wobbling since my 2-3rd week and its been basically the same for the next 3-4 weeks (had for almost 2 months). After a while you just lose your OCD and appreciate the joy the Droid has brought you (came from a Samsung SCH-U740, Lol.)

5. monsterenergy22

monsterenergy22 Well-Known Member

+1