• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wolfram Alpha not compatible with Samsung Captivate?

TripsYou

Oct 13, 2010
Calera, AL
I have a Samsung Captivate running the official 2.2 Froyo. Wolfram Alpha is not showing up on my market. I went to the online market and it says the app is not compatible with my phone? Anyone else having this problem? Is there any way I can fix this? The requirements on the app's page is just that you must have Android 1.6.

I have Captivate but not running the official Froyo 2.2 - i have a custom ROM. I saw the Wolfram Alpha app but didn't purchase it. There is a free alternative (not sure how they compare) and downloaded it. Seems to work fine. I'm not sure why that would happen or how to fix it though besides sideloading it but since you are on the official version I'm guessing your phone is not rooted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones