1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

WonderMedia WM8650 How to take apart to replace screenSupport

1. ReadMeToo®

ReadMeToo® New Member

Ok after many hours going through the forum on the WM 8650

Looking for how to take it apart to replace the touch screen and where to buy a replacement any link greatly appreciated

plus where do you find the serial number or ID numbers , I was given this thing from a soninlaw who cracked the touch screen , the company was trying to get him to buy a bunch to give away to his clients for the Detroit Pistons all i have seen so far have the Detroit Piston logos on the screen but he dropped his and cracked the screen , i am in the repair biz so he sent it to me to fix it fatherinlaw can you fix it ????

so help lol

BTW very impressive forum

Advertisement
    :
  2. ReadMeToo®

ReadMeToo® New Member

3. 211reddog

211reddog Well-Known Member

me too,!!!! me too!!! i saw some on ebay but they were 100+. man, o dp
    o not hav that kind ofbread. i really want to check it outtho. i traded it for san Ipod 3g hope it wss worth it
  4. ReadMeToo®

ReadMeToo® New Member

I chatted with the People who built and shipped these things to the USA and they flat out said the cost to replace and ship the touch screen was very high , it was just cheaper to by another unit.

I have not found any manufacture in the USA that sales a replacement touch screen. so the answer is use a laptop mouse and all works fine.. and never buy a bargain again!!!
  5. 211reddog

211reddog Well-Known Member

[quote="ReadMeToo
  6. DaddyFred

DaddyFred New Member

Same thing happened to me, and was told the same. I am using mine again by using a mouse.