1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Wont come on

1. siggy1964

siggy1964 Well-Known Member

My tablet wont come on. It vibrates like it is but all I've got is a black screen.

Advertisement
  2. Chrizzl3

Chrizzl3 Well-Known Member

try holding power button for 30 seconds. it might be in a "deep sleep" if you were charging it or something
  3. siggy1964

Thanks but that didn't do it. It just keeps vibrating about very 5 seconds.
  4. goldenlight

goldenlight Member

sounds like a good old fashion android lockup.

Make sure you have the latest version of android.

think about the last app you installed.
  5. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

Will your computer see it if you plug it in?

Can you boot into Fastboot (hold volume up & Down along with the power button)? Might need to do a factory reset if you can.
  6. siggy1964

My computer did see it but that's about it. I don't know how to do anything after that. I did try holding the volume/power button but still nothing. It's now on it's way back to Amazon and I have another coming to the Wal-Mart near me. The one from Wal-Mart is $70 cheaper and is 32gb as well. I hope this is the last issue I have with a tablet. I'm beginning to think I'm cursed :rolleyes: