Wont downloads apps from android marketSupport

Last Updated:

1. leechacks

leechacks New Member

Hi
    My Alcatel ot 980 wont download any apps atall from android market. When i click the icon to install the app is says 'starting download' then nothing it just keeps saying this and doesnt download. My wife had no trouble downloading apps on her orange san franciso so its not the wifi router blocking the phones. I can connect to the internet so if def not the router, really need help here!!!

Advertisement
  2. leechacks

leechacks New Member

Hi I have sorted this now. What i did was to delete all my google accounts (this i did on a pc over the internet) Then did a factory reset on the phone. Then when the phone restarted set up a new google account and then bingo!!!! All sorted.
    Hope this helps some people.
    Cheers
    Lee
  3. mtbordwine2

mtbordwine2 New Member

Hi I have the very first Droid)refurbished) and my phone wont update any appsor the new update. When i hit update for the app it doesnt even load the app screen itll just close down. I've done the steps stated above and it still doesnt work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
  4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, mtbordwine.

Be sure to first clear all cache and data from vender.apk and Market, then restart your phone and reinstall Market.