• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wont downloads apps from android market

leechacks

Lurker
Sep 13, 2011
Hi
My Alcatel ot 980 wont download any apps atall from android market. When i click the icon to install the app is says 'starting download' then nothing it just keeps saying this and doesnt download. My wife had no trouble downloading apps on her orange san franciso so its not the wifi router blocking the phones. I can connect to the internet so if def not the router, really need help here!!!

Hi I have the very first Droid)refurbished) and my phone wont update any appsor the new update. When i hit update for the app it doesnt even load the app screen itll just close down. I've done the steps stated above and it still doesnt work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Welcome to the forums, mtbordwine.

Be sure to first clear all cache and data from vender.apk and Market, then restart your phone and reinstall Market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones