Wont get past samsung logo

1. aufache

aufache New Member

So i rooted my phone and everything worked fine. Downloaded some file managers, rom manager ect, and a recovery file. I moved the recovery file into system/bin to replace the original recovery file (so it can be compatible with the samsung 19000 thing) and then rebooted.... but now it won't get past the samsung logo startup. Apparently the file i downloaded is not compatible ._. .... (even though it said it was)

How do i fix this? Please don't tell me its bricked :(, I also plugged it into the computer via usb and the battery charger screen comes up but the loading symbol is frozen. Is there some system restore or something D:?

Edit: So i looked around and theres this thing called odin? Its not directly in the same forum but talked about for different phones with same issue. The problem is i don't want to download the wrong version, its called "[GUIDE] Fixing Bricks/Odin Errors" and i looks like my phone is "soft bricked"

Problem fixed, im not sure how i really got my phone to work properly again but for anyone with the same issue as me heres some of the things i did...

-turned on phone then held down both the volume control at the same time while inserting usb (while on samsung logo)
    -pressed power button and volume buttons at same time (while on battery charging logo) till the screen went black, plugged in usb
    -I also was updating Kies mini
    -opened Odin(but didnt click anything)

for one of the first 2 bullets my phone was recognized by my computer and started the driver software installation

Advertisement
    :