1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!

Support Won't let me add a contact?

1. WayneMC

WayneMC Active Member

When I go to add a contact, type in their name, & number. It doesn't display them..

Advertisement
  2. Prepaidguy9081

Prepaidguy9081 Well-Known Member

Do you mean the txt isnt showing up when you type or the dialer app force closes or what?
  3. AppHappy

AppHappy New Member

I'm having the same problem. I recently formatted it to factory settings and now when I add a new contact, it doesn't display them in the contacts list. I can find them by manually searching for them but I'd rather not have to do that every single time I need to make a call. My model is SCH-M828C. Is it possible that they saved in some other folder or something? If so, can I use a file browser to move them to the correct place? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
  4. miediev

miediev Well-Known Member

There's an easy fix to that.. Press the menu button while in the contacts app, then display options, at the bottom on that menu it says choose contacts to display. Make sure everything is checked off there and it will show up.