Wont save anything after reboot - help?Support

Last Updated:

1. dopepope

dopepope Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've tried searching guys, haven't found anything (but please point in the right direction if you know where).
    So after the umpteenth time bricking my phone after trying stuff, i ended up doing an Odin restore, and it seemed to work fine. But when I was going through the process of rooting again, I noticed the settings (to enable debugging mode) wouldn't save between boots.
    Turns out, nothing will save. Settings, texts, you name it. Wondering if you guys can help out?
    Since the odin restore, the only thing I've tried is loading JT's rom, which didn't fix the issue.

Advertisement
  2. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

let me guess....you tried old voodoo

-you didnt disable voodoo properly and then did odin restores

look in your sdcard and phone storage in settings, but id bet a lot of moeny you the 0.0 internal storage issue.

-you will have to go here [How to] Completely Remove Voodoo Lagfix - xda-developers

download the uninstaller and put it on your sdcard and follow the instructions to use it....if that doesnt work you can manually kill voodoo with adb in that thread as well

-alternatively you can reflash a voodoo kernel and that *might* renable voodoo and give you back your storage, then you can make the your disable_lagfix file and reconvert back to rfs, flash a nonvoodoo kernel....delete your voodoo folder, and be on with life

dopepope likes this.
  3. dopepope

dopepope Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks a ton for the reply and helping on IRC

Issue: needed to load a voodoo5 kernel again.