won't vibrate when i receive text messagesSupport

Last Updated:

1. firefox545

firefox545 New Member

im having quite a problem, anytime i receive a text message my lg optimus one will not vibrate from the message, but if i get a call or anything else where the phone usally vibrates, it does, i've insured all setting are right so it should vibrate when getting a text, pleaseee help, i cannot seem to find the problem...

Advertisement
  2. Wazza66

Wazza66 Active Member

open messages, menu then setting....Scroll to the bottom of the list and you will see the option to select vibrate....If that isn`t checked you need to check it....If it is already checked it should vibrate.................
  3. Shawn1975

Shawn1975 Member

I have tried everything above and I have 2 LG Optimus S phones but neither one will vibrate for text messages I'm on live chat with LG will update when they tell me if it works
  4. Gremaldin

Gremaldin Well-Known Member

Which messaging app do you use?
  5. revnasty

revnasty New Member

Alright i had the same problem, you're going to go into your messaging, click your menu button, press settings, scroll all the way down to vibrate on notifications and it should work after that!
  6. Amanda865

Amanda865 Member

I'm having the same problem.. I tried everything that was posted here and yet my phone still won't vibrate.. it used to vibrate but it just stopped working..
  7. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

do this
    go to message app in message settings scroll down to last option and
    select vibrate always

now to go settings>sound>vibrate
    select vibrate always
  8. unijayren08

unijayren08 New Member

last time my phone already vibrate notifications but when my son use it i dont know what happen maybe he accidentally click something, now even my phone is in silent mode, it doesnt vibrate. even if in notifications. i am using go sms for my message.
  9. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

Check in settings if vibrate always is enabled or not... it may have got disabled
  10. shahrukh615

shahrukh615 New Member