wont vibrate when receiving messages?Support

Last Updated:

1. Schwuar

Schwuar Well-Known Member

everyone probably hates me by now for all the posts but i have put my phone on vibrate yet it doesnt vibrate when receiving messages?

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

It is perfectly alright to ask as many questions as you want. Here at AF we try to provide the best and easiest solutions to your Android problems.

If anyone is hassling you about problems hit the Report button so the mods can look at it :)

Anyhow, have you tried going into the messaging app and in Settings > Notifications choose Vibrate > Always?
  3. Alice Kaye

Alice Kaye Well-Known Member

Hey Schwuar,

I'm glad guys like you keep asking questions like these. It makes it easier for those of us on Verizon who are getting our phones today, to look back and see these questions already answered in the event that we, too, had the same issue/question.

In this case, I don't have my phone yet, but I'm definitely glad to know the answer to this one! :)
  4. Schwuar

Schwuar Well-Known Member

cheers will do :) and yeah ive just enabled always vibrate, i always forget about the settings button on the bottom left of the phone
  5. hemplacrosse4

hemplacrosse4 Well-Known Member

Is the only way you can make the message vibrate is to go into setting and make it "always" update? So there is no way to just make it vibrate when in vibrate mode, because I don't want to use more battery when I can just use sound to hear the message.