• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wootCheck a woot.com checking application for android!

quaa

Jan 14, 2010
Hey,
I just released a major update to my wootCheck application in the market and feel that it is the best woot checking app available by far.

My app checks all of the different woot sites and shows everything you would need to know about the product. It auto-refreshes for wootoffs and is extremely fast! Check it out!

woot1.png

woot2.png

wootQR.png

I am currently working on a few new features but if you try it and can think of something you would like to see comment below!

Thanks!
~Brian

edit-
There is a free version in the market now. wootCheck Lite
wootCheck
wootCheckLite

@jfe You select what your refresh interval is in the menu. The app refreshes according to what you set. I currently do not have notifications but the next release is going to have notifications and image zoom, maybe some other features. I got the notifications almost done and am still working on the image zoom.

@njKeever Adding other sites could be a possibility in the future but i think for right now i want to get everything for woot 100%. good idea though.

@willdogs
Yes, android 1.5 and up is supported, the last release added support for 1.5. I am not sure why the barcode doesn't work, it worked for me last night. When you scan the barcode what is the link it says before you click open? If you want to bypass the barcode you can open the market and search for wootCheck

Upvote 0
item = boc AND item is not sold out -> auto buy. lol maybe i can put an option for that, dunno how much woot.com likes BOC snipers.

BTW the first time you run the app click i want one and login to woot. it will save your login so all you have to do in the future is click login and type in your CSV code and click buy =D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones