Word Prediction List is where?

1. DFA1

DFA1 Well-Known Member

Is there a way to access the list of all the words that were added to the keyboard's prediction in the phone? I have accidently added many words that I spelled incorrectly and need to remove them. How do I do this?

Advertisement
  2. Mortgage_It

Mortgage_It Well-Known Member

i need to know this too! anyone come up with an answer? thanks!
  3. morrobaybum

morrobaybum Member

cant just remove one word, you have to delete all the words you added and start over again. you can do that buy >Navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Then once there, you will need to scroll down and find “Touch Input”. Click on that, and then tap the “Clear Data” button.
  4. Mortgage_It

Mortgage_It Well-Known Member

5. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

it is in a few places...i linked HERE to HERE in a post a while back....
  6. taterdiditoo

taterdiditoo Well-Known Member

I think this answered my question, but I just want to make sure I'm not going completely crazy. I recently added Astrid to my phone, and now my word prediction is WAAAYYY off. I'm a pretty avid texter, so I have had added a lot of words since getting my phone, but now it doesn't even recognize basic words (and, to, hi, etc...) and keeps trying to fill them in with Spanish words. I have NOT added a different language to my phone, but thinking back, I may have cleared the data from my Handcent app. Does this sound about right, and does the Astrid app add in Spanish words? Where did the Spanish words come from?!?!?!?