• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

word processor with autocorrect

rajendra8

Lurker
Feb 17, 2012
Hi,
I use PC with windows 7 and word 2003. I use autocorrect a great deal. Now I have Advent Vega android tab running ICS os.
I am looking for an android word processor which has an autocorrect feature that we see in Microsoft word.
If any one can suggest I wd be grateful.
Many thanks for your time and help.
Raj:)

I've tried the recently added auto correct in Quickoffice Pro. To me it seemed a bit redundant. I use SwiftKey and it's pretty much figured out what I'm typing. Just a week ago I got a notification that SwiftKey X has saved me 10,000 keystrokes.

I suppose auto correct in a document app might come in handy for someone with a physical keyboard. If you're typing away and then want to check spelling when you've finished, it does the job. It still wasn't perfect though. I typed "timr" instead of "time" and that correct word did not show up in the list of corrections.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones