• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Word processor??

I am in the market for a Tablet... I'm likely to either get a Xoom WiFi only (when they are available in the UK) or an iPad2,,,

It is mainly going to be a work tool,,i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, web browsing and e-mail... maybe a bit of building design schematics aswell.

At the moment I have a HTC Desire (rooted) with 1.7 Ginger Villian and have Documents to Go on it but In all honesty I don't find it very good (Docs to go that is --- LOVE the phone) a) because the screen is a bit too small for word processing and b) because Doc's to go seems to have limited functionallity on my phone..

I did hear that doc's to go was bringing out a new updated version for 3.0, but I've heard very little about it.

As you see I am not a Fanboy, I just want something that will do the job without any problems

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones