WordFish, word game we all love - with a twist!

1. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

My friends and I made an multiplayer multilingual underwater word game for Android. Can you please give us your opinions on it?

Here it is https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ch_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInNoLndvcmRmaSJd
    All feedback is very much appreciated :)

To make it short, it's a word puzzle with lots of power-ups, available in almost every language and for almost all mobile platforms (iOS, Kindle, Nook - we'll publish those soon) with multiplayer as well as hot seat mode.

Advertisement
    :
  2. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

Welcome to AndroidForums aexoldevs! I moved your thread to Application Announcements where hopefully more people will check it out. Good luck!
  3. sabrinax

sabrinax Member

Can i play it with my children?
  4. mrnobody194

mrnobody194 New Member

Of course, it is very simple. I think that kids would love it, becouse it is very colorfull and so cute :)
  5. sabrinax

sabrinax Member

how can i use on-line dictionary while playing?
  6. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

When your opponent will create a word,and if you think that this word is inncorrect, you can use "check" button. Than word would be chcked in on-line dictionary. But remember, if word will be correct you will lost your turn, but if you were right and word is inncorect, your opponent will lose points equal to word-worth, but this word will remain on board. :)
  7. sabrinax

sabrinax Member

Can i use on-line dictionary while playing?
  8. mrnobody194

mrnobody194 New Member

I've already answered this question :) :

9. sabrinax

sabrinax Member

sorry. it is ok
  10. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

no problem :)
  11. appsultra

appsultra Member

nice game
  12. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

13. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

Today WordFish was updated, now it should work faster :)
  14. sabrinax

sabrinax Member

In fact, it is better
  15. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

16. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

17. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

Check out the new, more colorful design of WordFish! The last update brings also the possibility of Single Player mode :)
  18. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

[​IMG]

Requirements:
    Android 2.2 or up

Overview:
    Wordfish, a game of letters and fish!
    Play the free NEW version of WordFish, the best word game on Android, iOS, Kindle and Nook! Play cross-platform with up to 4 of your friends, whether they are using smartphone or a tablet. Show your letter-placing skill via internet multiplayer, local wi-fi or on one device in hot-seat mode, in any of 17 imbedded languages! In new version we added also Single Player mode!
    Be fast to get the "Quickie" bonus!
    See your friends plans destroyed with "Scramble"!
    Plan ahead and get letters you need during "Letter Rain" event!

Download link:
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sh.wordfi

Screens:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  19. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

20. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

Can you share your feelings about the game with me?
  21. aexoldevs

aexoldevs Member

Weed Scale is coming back!

New name, new design, higher accuracy, but requires gyroscope.
    [​IMG]

Application is ads free, no strange permission required. If you liked Weed Scale, you will love Diamond Scale !
    Link to the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diamondscale
    [​IMG]

Detailed instrucion how to use it can be found on Diamond Scale landing page : Diamond Scale - Real Scale on Your Mobile Devices
    WATCH THIS COOL VIDEO :) Diamond Scale - do not use it for weighing weed ;) - YouTube