Words With Friends Notifications?Support

1. t90

t90 Member

Does anyone get the audible notification with Words? I will get a vibration but no audible notification. I have it selected in the app and have my volume up as well...

Advertisement
    :
  2. wildturkey

wildturkey Member

I dont even get a vibrate notification how did you get that?

3. cwoodard

cwoodard Member

i'm not getting any kind of notification :(
  4. t90

t90 Member

Hell if I know! It just happened that way when I installed it! :) Guess I should feel lucky, huh?
  5. LazrRocketArm

LazrRocketArm Member

I get the vibration notification when I leave the App running in background.
    Do not get the notifications once I close the App.
    My wife gets mad when I haven't played, didn't know it was my turn!!
  6. t90

t90 Member

That is exactly what I am dealing with... even the wife part... :)
  7. Jellz

Jellz Well-Known Member

Sometimes I get notifications on Facebook even! Which is annoying. Then sometimes it pops up in the tray up top. I mainly keep it from running in the background tho, since I have seen it hog resources when running in the background (which is generally a bad thing).
  8. bake

bake Member

I don't get anything. I have just gone to the app and given it a bad review telling it that my phone doesn't get notifications. I would suggest doing that so that they'll fix it with an update.
  9. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Well-Known Member

i dont play WWF anymore but I do play HWF and i get the same thing. If I leave the app running in the background, it'll vibrate.
  10. Jahmakan

Jahmakan Well-Known Member

Vibrate notification only for wwf. It was the same thing with my Inspire and the Attic.