work emailSupport

Last Updated:

1. dent82

dent82 Member This Topic's Starter

Newbie here. Can anyone help me sync my outlook account (work) with my phone?

I have tried moxier mail and it asks for 'detailed server information'???

Advertisement
  2. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

I didn't use moxier mail. I used the email client, and went to tools/email accounts in Outlook, then select "view or change existing e-mail accounts" and copy the settings from there. Click on where it says "more setting" and go to "advanced" to get your ports and also check "leave a copy of the messages on the server"(I have my set at one day). The problem with it set up this way is that it will not actually sync your computer to your phone. Both deceives are getting the mail from the mail server independently. We don't have the exchange server option at our company that is why mine is set up like this, if you do, there is probably a better way.

3. kiddk1

kiddk1 Well-Known Member

you can export your outlook contacts to gmail and your phone will sync with gmail if this is what you are talking about, if so look here
    Google

4. icarius

icarius Active Member

5. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

I those look like a one time sync of contacts and calendar, but not email. I'm not sure what the OP was looking for. Gsyncit does two way sync of contacts and calendar. I use it, works good.

6. Sorian

Sorian Well-Known Member

If your work has a website to let you check emails from home, you can use that web address in Moxier. Mine works that way.

7. ramiss

ramiss Well-Known Member

First thing to find out...is your work even using Exchange Servers for mail? after all, Outlook can connect to all kinds of servers whereas Moxier is designed for Exchange.

If your work is using exchange then you need to find the settings from your IT guys.

The mail server is typically (but not always) the same as the address for your Exchange web login.