Working flashlight APP (camera LED) in progress!!Support

Last Updated:

1. coolman12

coolman12 Well-Known Member

You guy know you can take a pic then press the home butten and the flash will stay on.......but I would like to try your app to:D

Advertisement
    Avro Arrow likes this.
  2. mooseberry

mooseberry Well-Known Member

lol yeah that would be nice
  3. coolman12

No it works try it :D:D:D:D:D
  4. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

This app came in handy tonight going through the woods :D thank you blackbolt
  5. Blackbolt22

Blackbolt22 Well-Known Member

Nice dude. I'm very happy. Any problems or suggestions please post them or message me. I want this to be an app everyone loves.

I even thought about adding a battery indicator in a large text, and also a few other little neat things like maybe a compass/gps or something idk LOL. It could be like the thing you use for camping trips, flashlight and all in one app?

I also need NON-ROOT Beta testers still!!!! Private message me if you have been in this community for a little while, and would like to test this app. If you have 1 or 2 posts, sorry but I'm not comfortable with that as a tester because i need feedback, not just someone who is going to use the app and run away with it lol.
  6. StarScream2109

That would be awesome a compass would be sweet
  7. coolman12

How do you get the app
  8. RyanBxD

RyanBxD New Member

Okay, I really can not wait for this app to come out! Does it kill the battery faster compared to the other apps?
  9. Blackbolt22

Can you ellaborate on your question. What other apps are you referring to? Speaking of battery, I am adding a battery level output on the screen so that everyone can see what % battery is left. This will help those who are using the app for a long duration or often.

I'm considering a compass as well, but that will most likely be down the line.
  10. mooseberry

BLACKBOLT22, when are you going to make this available to more than just your select few? no disrespect if you are taking that way dude :)
  11. StarScream2109

he will release it when it is out of beta :D please be patient
    thanks for understanding
    Cheers!
    twitchtucker likes this.
  12. mooseberry

was really asking BLACKBOLT22 but looks like a random answer is better then nothing lol :)
  13. Blackbolt22

I have four testers right now. If you are a tester please message me with some feedback. I have not had a chance to work on it in a week but plan to this weekend if I get a chance. Very busy right now but hopefully that will subside.

Looking forward to some development time soon....
  14. SicFreak

SicFreak The Message is SIC!

I hope you get a released version of this soon, as I very well could have used this tonight when we lost our power. not a flashlight in the house either.
  15. coolman12

Look to help you out just go to your camera take a pic and press the home button and the flash will stay on:):thumbup:
    Avro Arrow likes this.
  16. galaxyesm

galaxyesm Well-Known Member

I use Root Dim.
  17. Blackbolt22

So far everything seems to be going well. The app. works on rooted and non-rooted phones.
  18. esparks004

esparks004 Well-Known Member

I have a rooted and non rooted phone. Both on b08c...can test if needed.
  19. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I haven't reported any feedback due to an illness, but I am installing this app now on both phones to see how it goes. I will message you after i do install it.
  20. Marknderm

Marknderm Well-Known Member

OK so post it on here and let the warp family test it out.
  21. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

It's in private beta testing, Mark. Soon it will be open to the public. Sorry buddy.
  22. mooseberry

if i reboot my phone turn it back on open your app and click authorize button. then click light is off button the light doesnt turn on. but all of the text that pops up right above the light is off button. also, the button turns to the light is on. if i click it agian it(while it stats the light is on) the light flashes and the button states light is off. if i click it again the light turns on and all is well. this only happens if i restart my phone.

Hope this helps, Blackbolt22. from what i can tell from the posts im the only one with this issue. i have a rooted phone stock rom as previously state if more info is need please let me know
  23. xgeek

xgeek Well-Known Member

Mine does the same thing. I am not rooted and am on 80C
  24. Blackbolt22

Thanks for the info. I am aware of this on my phone as well. In about a week I'll have a number of days to work on it, and plan to fix these kind of issues and add another feature.

I like my test group now, you all have been great, Thanks! :D
  25. mooseberry

Just out of curiosity, Blackbolt22, does that mean your going to making this app available to the general public sometime in the next foreseeable future?
    thanks for everything, :)